chimney. Saturday , November 18th , 2017 - 00:48:44 AM
**NO SALES** St. Paul firefighters Bill Rondeau (top) and Tom Henry rescue a woman who was trapped on the third floor during an apartment at 829 Portland Ave. in St. Paul late on April 4. Firefighter Rondeau gave her his air supply as she took in smoke (see mask on face) while being rescued. Photo by Peter Matthews
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does Title claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.